ITIL Foundation Certification Training
With the constantly changing requirements of IT companies today, firms across the world acknowledge the growing need to manage their processes in a better way, bringing best practice guides to the forefront. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a set of best practices for IT service management which serve to align IT services with business needs. ITIL® is used by organizations worldwide to deliver value and maintain minimum quality benchmarks. It serves as a framework to define compliance and set in place strategies for improvement. Today, it is among the most widely accepted approaches to best practice service management in the world and helps companies to benefit from advancements in global best practice.
The ITIL® Foundation certification is the basic level qualification, and is followed by the Intermediate and Expert levels. Our Foundation course introduces the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle. The course material explains the various Lifecycle stages with the processes used, and teaches how they contribute to Service Management practices. Key concepts of technology and architecture are touched upon, and candidates are made aware of practices to follow for continual service management.
Individuals who have completed this 2 day course will be able to successfully pass the Foundation level exam, and can then apply these principles to enhance the quality of IT service management in their organization.
This course covers the following topics:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and Models
- Generic Concepts, Processes, Functions & Roles
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Management
- Technology and Architecture
- Qualification Scheme
From the course:
Candidates who have undergone this training will be able to:
- Get an introduction to ITIL® terminologies, definitions, structures and concepts
- Learn the basics of the ITIL® Service lifecycle, and the principles involved
- Understand the associated technology and architecture
- Understand the fundamentals of Service Management and Service Lifecycle
- Learn about selected processes, roles and functions
- Gain awareness of the ITIL® Qualification scheme
From the workshop:
- 2 days classroom training by experienced ITIL® trainers + 29 online hours
- Candidates are given Participation certificates
- 45 PMI® PDUs
- Hard copy of the courseware
- Participants get 2 credits after passing the Foundation examination from APMG
- 90 days free access to ITIL Foundation e-learning
- 4 Mock papers consisting of 40 questions each
- Tips and Techniques to clear the ITIL® Foundation certification
There are no prerequisites for taking the course.
IT professionals, business managers, business process owners, project managers, students and individuals who have a keen interest in IT Services Management can attend this course. The ITIL® Foundation certication is a prerequisite for the Practitioner’s Certicate and the Manager’s Certicate in IT Service Management.